- Borrowing from Zuyd Library
- Home Access
- Student Reports
- Other libraries in the region
Corona crisis - Information for teachers
Recommended literature for upcoming courses
When choosing literature for upcoming courses, we advise you to consider only using titles available online..
If you need (online) resources that are not available at Zuyd Library, please contact your study programme librarian to see what the library can arrange for you.
- A-Z list of databases (standard Zuyd Library collection)
- E-journals | E-books search engine (satndard Zuyd Library collection)
- LibGuide: Online sources during the corona crisis
Open Educational Resources (OER)
You can also search for open learning materials on the internet which can be reused or adapted to your own wishes
- SURF website: Using other people's open educational resources
- Zuyd Blog Digital Didactics - Looking for open learning materials (only in Dutch)
Search for free available resources via Google Advanced Search so you can define usage rights (last option).
You can also search for Open Educational Resources in the SURF Search Portal.
Online Information Skills Courses
Now that everyone has to work online, and given the urgency, the library has decided to make the Moodle Information Skills Training: Literature Search centrally available to all Zuyd students. Every student can enrol via self enrolment.
If a teacher would rather embed the course in their own Moodle environment, this is possible. Should this be the case, please contact your academy’s librarian.