Borrowing from Zuyd Library
Zuyd student / employee
A Zuyd student or employee can obtain a free library membership at the library desk. As a Zuyd Library member you can borrow from Zuyd Library as long as you are connected to Zuyd. For students the student card will also be the library card.
Visitor to Zuyd University
An external borrower pays € 10,- per year. Membership can commence at any given time. You may be asked for proof of identity (e.g. valid student card, passport, driver’s licence).
Number of items which may be borrowed
- Students: max. 8
- Employees: max. 20
- External members: max. 4
- 3 weeks
- Some materials have limitations placed on the loan period.
- Journals can be borrowed for one week. The most recent issue cannot be borrowed.
- Reference books are available for reference only and cannot be borrowed.
Reservations and renewals
- Reserving and renewal of material is possible at the library desk, by telephone or online.
- Reserving material from the Zuyd Library collection is free of charge.
- You will receive an e-mail when a reserved item becomes availabe. The item will be held for one week after which the reservation will be cancelled.
- You can find information about fines and reminders on page 2 of this document (pdf).
- As a Zuyd student or employee, you can also use Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
Read more about: